Comprehensive service guide

Hi guys,
I'm new to the forum after finding it while tring to dig up information on running costs of a 3 series and what I should be looking out for in the UK.
I'm after a 2002/2003 car I think, either 325 or 330 coupe and was hoping to find a reasonably comprehensive service guide to cover what should have/would be coming up on a car of that age. Anyone have any ideas were I could find one online? Or any guides out there specifically for a 3 series to help me in finding a decent car?
thanks Neil