Consumer Complaints

Hello All-

I am launching a complaint website focusing on the Group 1 Automotive, Inc. dealerships. You can find a list of their dealerships in the "Boycott" section of my group1sucks.com homepage.

The site is not launching for a few weeks so you won't be able to post live on the forum yet. That said, I would love to include your experiences with Group 1 dealerships on the site before the official press release. If you have had a bad experience, as a customer or an employee, with one of their dealerships, please email it my way for consideration.

Thanks in advance! snipped-for-privacy@group1sucks.com

Reply to
jointheyear2006