Convertible BMW top colour is fading! help!

hi,

I own a 2001 BMW convertible, and i have noticed the top has been wearing and fading in colour. Its looking quite rough.

Can anyone recommend something...is there some colour cleaner?

my car is topaz blue and the hood is blue rather then black.

thanks H

Reply to
hspadwal

If you want the hood to get back to black I would suggest Autoglym bumpercare

Reply to
Tommy