Coolant for E30 316

I am about to change coolant for my '87 E30 316. I found some Valvoline coolant G-11 and G-12. First is blue, second is red. What should I use?
I found half empty bottle of coolant that is currently in the car in my
boot, and I can not determine what is it. From the label:
FIAT 55523 ASTM D3306 SAE J1034 BS 6580 AFNOR R15-601
and nothing more.
I did some search on the Internet, and it looks that I should use blue G-11 coolant. Am I correct? Should I flush before I put it in?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **
Yvan wrote:

Don't know what G-11 or G-12 is. What you really want is Glysantin G-48, and yes that is blue. It is manufactured by BASF / Valvoline and repackaged by several manufacturers.
--
-Fred W

Nedavno Fred W pise:
| Don't know what G-11 or G-12 is. What you really want is Glysantin | G-48, and yes that is blue. It is manufactured by BASF / Valvoline | and repackaged by several manufacturers.
I think that it is VW/Audi specification. And it seems that Valvoline produces different coolant types for USA and (Eastern) Europe (where I am).
Hire I can find this "Valvoline Coolant AF Extra" (small pdf file):
https://www.valvoline-technology.com/data/valv/prodinfo.nsf/86d8a56b788e16c985256b1400589858/85256ae300727d2b85256fb300100871?OpenDocument
(I hope link is OK).
It graded "BMW N600.69.0" (and "Volkswagen TL774C G11").
Is this safe to put in my E30 M10 '87 engine?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **