coolest BMW ever ???

If not number 1 its very close
http://www.isettabob.com/YourIsetta/FredParker/FredParker_IsettaHayabusa.jp g
or
http://tinyurl.com/ymc5wg
woot!

ah the old bubble car..........

I'd love to find an old Isetta in a barn somewhere.

look no further
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RHD-BMW-ISETTA-300-BUBBLE-CAR-VALUABLE-REG-NO-850-COT_W0QQitemZ130055648196QQihZ003QQcategoryZ31357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sweet.
Shipping would be a bit harsh though. Gotta barn spelunk a bit closer

Well I have a barn. You can bring an old Isetta over any time.
(My dad had one in the late 50's. He OF COURSE sold it and the split window VW he had after. D'oh)