Dash Computer Clock stopped working

Whilst removing Stereo, the clock side (RHS) of my computer display stopped working (completely blank as if no pwer). The LHS works fine. I've disconnected & re-seated the main connecting plugs to no avail.
Anyone know how what else I can look at?
How much these are 2nd hand ? should just give up and get a little LCD clock from Halfords. etc.
1994 320i coupe
Lordy
must just be a dodgy connection surely, if it was working fine before you started disconnecting stuff?
I also saw this once in my car, my solution at that time was disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. Maybe worth to try.
Best regards, Marcel, '92 525i, 332dKm.

Have you blown the fuse maybe?