Dash/display lights stay on

I have a 1993 740i and when I turn off ignition the lights on my display(dash) panel come on, sometimes the seatbelt or break light comes on and it runs down the battery, other times it's just the lights
where it tells you door open and other error messages. It also resets my tripometer. Sometimes I can turn the key on and off a few times others times it takes about 20-25 times before all lights go out and stay out. Any information will be appreciated ie part(s) name and numbers. Thanks in advance.... Or advice...