Daytime driving lamps

I have a E46 2002, 330ci and the daytime lamps are programmed on, is there something I can do to turn them off without going to a BMW service center to
have this done? Thanks if you can help.
I have an E46 2002, 325CI and NO daytime lights.....

the dull force is strong with this one....
Luke... I am your Father... by marriage...

Not unless someone has come up with a laptop interface and sw to configure the 325. I haven't found it yet if it exists.
Does anyone at least know what the hw interface is?
-- Larry
Anyone know how this can be done without going to BMW service center?

No, this needs to be done at the dealer. There is software from a company called Carsoft ( http://www.carsoftinternational.com/ ) that can do almost everything the dealer computer does, but you need to be a licensed repair shop to purchase and it costs several thousand dollars.
Kyle. 98 740iL 01 525i
MyPC wrote:

The DRL's are definitely a dealer option turned off and on.
I have a document that will show you all of the programmable features on these 1999 and newer models:
E38s, E39s, E46s, E52s (Z8), and E53s (X5)
Send me an e-mail address and I'll send you the PDF. Interesting reading.....never knew so much stuff could be turned off and on.
Tom