Daytime driving lamps

I have a E46 2002, 330ci and the daytime lamps are programmed on, is there something I can do to turn them off without going to a BMW service center to have this done? Thanks if you can help.

Reply to
MyPC

I have an E46 2002, 325CI and NO daytime lights.....

Reply to
Joe C

the dull force is strong with this one....

Reply to
daytripper

Luke... I am your Father... by marriage...

Reply to
ReddDawg

Not unless someone has come up with a laptop interface and sw to configure the

325. I haven't found it yet if it exists.

Does anyone at least know what the hw interface is?

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Reply to
MyPC

No, this needs to be done at the dealer. There is software from a company called Carsoft (

) that can do almost everything the dealer computer does, but you need to be a licensed repair shop to purchase and it costs several thousand dollars. Kyle.

98 740iL 01 525i
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene

The DRL's are definitely a dealer option turned off and on.

I have a document that will show you all of the programmable features on these 1999 and newer models:

E38?s, E39?s, E46?s, E52?s (Z8), and E53?s (X5)

Send me an e-mail address and I'll send you the PDF. Interesting reading.....never knew so much stuff could be turned off and on.

Tom

Reply to
Tom