Dealer fit extras after car purchase?

Hi,
I'm about to buy a BMW and it has a few things missing that I would have liked to have been fitted.
Can the dealer fit optional extras to an existing car? Things like heated
seats, darkened glass, lumbar support?
Thanks in advance!
Daz

P.S. It's a 2004 M3 if that makes any difference!
The seats can be changed, you need to know if heat and lumbar support can be had in the same seat -- I suspect they can. The windows can be tinted locally.
If you walk around the lot, you'll probably find a car that already has the seats in it.

Daz wrote:

You're talking a lot of extra expense. Can't you just find a model on the lot that has these features?