Dealer fit extras after car purchase?

Hi,

I'm about to buy a BMW and it has a few things missing that I would have liked to have been fitted.

Can the dealer fit optional extras to an existing car? Things like heated seats, darkened glass, lumbar support?

Thanks in advance!

Daz

Reply to
Daz

P.S. It's a 2004 M3 if that makes any difference!

Reply to
Daz

The seats can be changed, you need to know if heat and lumbar support can be had in the same seat -- I suspect they can. The windows can be tinted locally.

If you walk around the lot, you'll probably find a car that already has the seats in it.

Reply to
J Strickland

You're talking a lot of extra expense. Can't you just find a model on the lot that has these features?

Reply to
Jeff Mayner