Dealer scuffed my alloys

Hi My vehicle was in my local dealer last week, for a warranty repair.

All my alloy wheels were perfect.... When I got the car back, I checked the wheels.... one of the is now scuffed.

I phoned the dealer, and they have asked me to go back to them on Monday (as it was late on Friday when I collected my car). They have acknowledged that the car had no scuffs on any wheels when it was dropped off to them for repair, so I'm hoping that they will replace the wheel which they have damaged, as I did report it within 30 mins of parking it on my drive at home.

Has anyone else had any experience like this?

Cheers

Paul '02 745Li '00 740i Sport '98 740i Sport

Reply to
Paul Aspinall