Despirately WTB: NEW(IOW assembled, unused) E36 (1994 BMW 325is) sport pkg. drivers seat, price no object (well, ok, not $5 grand or something!)

Can be in back/bottom pieces, but need the leather sewn by factory. Hey, neurosis are expensive! I don't care if I have to have it shipped from Siberia, but gots ta be
new/unused still plastic covered as if in new car, not assembled by chingis after market upholstery place. NEARLY impossible I know, but there's got to be ONE somewhere in the entire world right? Maybe in a cave in Afghanistan for Bin Ladin to sit in when his other one breaks?
Please email if you so much as know a shot-in-the-dark possibility of what direction to point me in.
Thanks, DK. -- _____________________________________________________ Drivin a 94 BMW 325is w/sport. For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com. Yeah, it's really a real address :)
Ummm,
What exactly do you need?
Your entire seat can't be shot. It's not possible, unless your interior caught fire, in which case, a new car would be cheaper.
And where are you located? As shipping a seat any distance is financially unviable.
Brett Anderson KMS www.bmw-stuff.com