diagram on the net

Does any one know of any good diagrams on the internet of bmw engines so I van find where parts are. I realy need this 'cuz i need to replace my hoses. Where's that pesky vacuum hose at?

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:49:51 -0700, guveneur wrote:

Yes, get the last 7 of your VIN and input it here:
http://realoem.com/bmw/select.do
Then click on show parts. You will find every part of your vehicle with diagram. Good luck.
ER