Diamond Audio

I'm going to have an extra brand new in the box Diamond Audio S6.0mx3's. I was able to find and purchase 2 brand new ones and all I really need is 1. I also might be selling a brand new Eclipse CD5000
because I just bought the Eclipse CD8443.
If anyone is interested just drop me a line. It might be a week or 2 before I go home but if you are still interested send me a message.
Thanks............Dave

I bet you confused the hell out of the sales guy.............

I did. It took me about 20 minutes to explain it to her. I've been looking at all of the stuff I've purchased and I have more than I need.