diff bet 326i and 325i?

I'm looking to buy a used 325i. Saw an ad for a 326i. Can someone please tell me the diff?

In article <BLOCKSPAMfishfry-7CA9D7.00540020042006

1
--

jeremy
['01 BMW 530iA SE Touring]
fishfry wrote:

no such thing. Must have been a typo
--
-Fred W

The guy with the 326 hit the wrong key.

There are too possibilityes, the sell made a typo, or you made a typo. The choices are a 325 or 328. You didn't mention the year, another option is the 323.