"Disc Error" on stereo, 1995 325is

When in CD player mode, I get a "Disc Error" message. There is a magazine stuck in the player and it will not come out. The CD player will not do anything. I have removed it from the mount in the trunk
and I'm about to take it apart. Does anyone have any suggestions before I proceed?
Hi I had a similar problem and after posting in a news group I had quite a few replies and they all suggested when you put on the cd player and while its searching for the disc give the disc changer a few bangs so I tried it and it worked for me I hope this helps.