Do I need the expensive gas???

"joe Millionaire" wrote

Penny-wise and pound-foolish?

Taking into account higher fuel consumption with the lower octane, you're certainly not getting rich either way.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

You don't get rich by *spending* money, ever.

Reply to
Fred W

I'm sure you are right that buyers of these cars are motivated by that feeling, I just don't understand this sentiment. If you are *serious* about being green you would just a) walk to work b) commute by bicycle or c) commute by internet.

But he drives 4 times as far in a year as I do so that average mileage is dropping rapidly... ;-)

Reply to
Fred W