does a e46 330xi have a CDV also???

It took me 500klms to get the feel for my 330, but now and then, it seems impossible to get the shift perfect... as if it is the car and not me!
I have heard about this clutch delay valve and that some remove it... more info please!!

Yes.
The electronic throttle also sometimes contributes to lurching as the CDV finally lets the clutch engage fully - the drop of revs catches it off guard.
FloydR '01 330xi