door chime (sorry 2nd post)

Hi all, I have an '87 325is and the door chime will not turn off, even with the key out and the doors closed. Is there an easy fix for this outside of digging into the dash? I checked into yanking the fuse which is unfortunately connected to too many other components. Thanks in advance! KB

Reply to
beetovn111

Probably the door switch - see if you can get it out and have a look.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Reply to
Jack