Door lock

I have a 1994 325i and, every time I replace the fuse for the door locker it works for like tree times and then it stoop working. Can anybody suggest to me what to do.???

Fix it.

Thanks for been nice bro....
Jeff Strickland wrote:

I also cleaned and lubricated the lock mechanism with graphite while I had it apart. It's been a year and it still works like a charm.
Just my .02 cents. :-) -WK
I'll do that Wayne, thanks for the advice!!!