Door Lock Removal

It's an "86 528e and the key broke off in the drivers door lock. I have the Bentley service manual so I got as far as removing the inner door panel and looking at the lock, linkage, door motor, etc.

The manual says remove the linkage, remove the clip and take the cylinder out from the outside.

I can't see how the linkage comes off. At the top on the lock itself or at the bottom on the latch?

Any help on this appreciated.

Fred

Reply to
ff