door locked

we have a 1999 528ise touring which we put the child lock on on the rear doors however we have now found we cannot now open one of the doors from the
outside or inside this problem has occured with no warning the out side handle seams loose as though one of the links has come off but we cannot remove the inside trim as the door is locked any thoughts please

It's the John D Salinger School of writing. Anything else is prohibited on usenet.
I am a rebel.
DAS
"Jeff Strickland" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:BJWdncT-KZCAicXZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@ez2.net...