Dricer's door lock heater.

My '92 E34 525 was fitted with a driver's door lock heater in case of a frozen lock. Operated by lifting the outside door handle. No factory fitted alarm on that car - and operating it set off the aftermarket one. So actually quite useful if a thief tried checking the door was locked.

How common where these - and how do modern ones (if fitted) work?

Just curious as it came up on another group.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dricers door lock" A typo but I think we should adopt it. :-) Mike.

Reply to
Miike G

"Miike G" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Unless the owner lives in a very cold country, occasionnaly he just would have to pee against the locker and that would do the trick :-))

Reply to
frischmoutt