driver side head rest on 88 735 i..

can anyone help me with my head rest in my car,it stuck it doesnt go down fully.is there any switch to push or wat...help please

If it is electric check fuses, switches (on side of seat squab), wiring, obstruction etc.
If manual depress the two little notches on the side of the circular holes the posts go through.
razmorro wrote:

Hmmm.... is this problem 3 or problem 4 with the POS you just bought?
Given the problems you're having - I'd suggest getting rid of this car ASAP, sounds like a really bad BMW - and those can cost a fortune to keep.
The headrest switch is right there with the power seat switches if you have power seats. If not - look on the outside edge (door side) where the rod goes down into the seat. There will be a small catch you have to depress to lower the headrest.
i got it down now thanks guys for your help.