Dyno Tuning

Looking for feedback on having this done to my Z4. Is it good bang for the buck and will it improve performance?

What's there to tune unless you get it remapped on the dyno, which will invalidate your warranty and probably increase fuel consumption?

"tingle" wrote

How are we supposed to know if you don't provide the pricing?

Not much since you don't have a turbocharged engine.
Pete