E-39 radio question

I have a 2003 530 w/premium group. The radio is non-DSP.
I would like to hook-up audio input from a mobile nav system that has a connection for an auxiliary output/input/
Is there an easily accessible jack/connection that will allow this on my radio?
I've checked http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e39/stereo/e39_dsp_stereo_posts.html , but nothing seems to fit my situation.
Thanks!
There's a kit that creates the aux input you describe. Costs about $40-50 and puts a stereo mini phone plug in the glove compartment (you could locate it elsewhere).
R / John

It is not easily accessible but you can add the following:
AUX input adapter kit Part# 82 110 149 390 ($36) call the dealer or maybe search: http://bimmer.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/audio /
Installation instuctions: http://www.eurobuyers.com/instinstr/auxkitdir.pdf
I have an e34, so I can't help on difficulties with install, etc.