E24 Six Series - Future Classic?

Page 2 of 2
If you like it why get rid of it. Never enough BMW's in garage. Mine has 200K+ on it. Did not buy for investment, but because I love the lok of the
car. I get all kinds of comments about it. One woman thought is was a new car. It looks that good. I have a complete new suspension, except the rear sub frame bushings.
As for the ugly 5mph bumper sticking out. Remove the shocks, and remount and it will look much better.
Al Floer