E28 heated rear window - blows fuses

My new to me 1985 535 has a fault with the heated rear window - It didn't work and I found that the fuse had blown. Popped in a new 25amp fuse and that blew as soon as I switched the ignition on.
Are there any common faults I should be looking for or should I just pay an auto electrician to fix it?
Cheers
Steve
--
1985 M535i

post this questiion also in www.mye28.com and search the archives for similar questions. You are guaranteed to get good responses.
Hope you enjoy the car. I stil have my 1987 535i auto that I bought in Dec. 86. Its in great shape 'cause its been garage kept and I've done evertything needed along the way via excellent BMW mechanics. Only 146k miles.
So fun to drive.
Good luck.
Solo Orlando
On 9/12/06 22:30, in article snipped-for-privacy@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com, "dgf2002"
<snip>

Hmm - registered with them a month ago and am still waiting for the account to be activated.Figured it was a dead website....
Steve
--
1985 M535i