E28 ///M5 door sill strips

Can someone please help with an online retailer that will sell me the E28 ///M5 logo'd sill strips for me to fit to my M535i?
Even better would be non-genuine ///M logo'd ones instead if they even
exist. Local BMW dealer here in Australia is quoting A$165 each (!!!!) ex-Germany which is insane when you need 4 of them.
Part numbers of genuine articles are:
Front: 51471961159 Rear: 51471961171
Thanks.

to show off?
On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:00:09 +0000 (UTC), "R. Mark Clayton"

No. I have no intention of selling my car anytime soon, and even if I did this would be an incredibly stupid accessory to buy since they they cost a shitload and wouldn't increase the value of the car 1c.
I simply wish to dress up the inside of the car a little bit.