E30 1987 325e - Driver Seat Mechanism

Hi there,

In my '87 325e I have a problem with the driver seat mechanism. The lower lever that controls the reclining works fine. The upper lever (near the head rest) which controls the seat to move it forward does not. I opened up the back of the seat and noticed that a wire cable is broken. I compared the mechanism to the passenger seat but the two are different. Could any one point me in the right direction to get this fixed? Is there some site that would have the diagram for me to see or does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Fred

Reply to
F.T.S.

Come on fred just re join the cable using a section of electrical in line connector , the type that you push both cables in to, then tighten the screws down, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy