E30 318is Exhaust Recommendations (again)

I finally looked up what I bought. It was from Bavarian Auto Sport. They do not say what brand it is, but I called and they said is was made by Bosal. It is the same as what they are currently offering.
The exhaust and install kit would cost about $275 and most of an afternoon to install it. Maybe their quality has improved since May of 2002?
Posters to this thread have recommended Eberspacher exhaust. Can anyone point me to dealers that sell this? Another alternative is Midas. They do not say who makes it, but I believe they warrantee it for a long time, and it would mean I would not need to do it myself! They want $670 though. It is just a bunch of steel tubes, right?
Thanks,

Otto German Car Parts, 119 Ranelagh, Dublin 6, Ireland. 01-4967187 (good prices on BMW OEM or equivalent parts - its where I get most of mine from)