E30 325i Convertible Upholstery

Who sells leather seat cover kits for the E30 325i (1987) in the US?
Thanks
Ray

www.gahh.com. The latter appears somewhat pricey.     epbrown
--
How can you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I been?
Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill

http://www.leatherseats.com /

Ask at your BMW dealer - they are not too expensive and you know they will fit. the other option is a dismantler or wrecking yard.