e30 325iX lunacy

Well, a few months ago I adopted a '91 325iX. Call me stupid ("You're stupid!"). It's basically solid and I'm going to refurbish it just
for the hell of it.
I have the Bentley e30 manual, but it doesn't cover the specific iX parts. I have Googled up many useful odds and ends about the e30 325iX, but I can't find a shop manual, or any iX manual come to that, for the specifics of this beastie.
Any ideas?
--
Dan.

Getting an ETK parts manual from ebay is a good start. Nice car, wish they'd made a few in right hand drive :-(
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:03:39 +0000, John Burns

Thanks for the suggestion.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/ seems to be an on-line version of the ETK parts manual. Is that so? Is there any benefit to buying the CD version over and above what's on that web site?
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

Nope. It's all there...
--
-Fred W

Dean Dark wrote:

Sorry, can't help with the iX literature. I just wanted to say I don't think you're stupid in the least. Those can be magnificent cars.
--
-Fred W

Here is a great group for E30 iX's: <http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/thebmw325ixclub/
On 25 Mar 2006 15:08:25 -0800, "electrostatictommyboy"

Thanks to all for the suggestions.
Easily the best source of technical 325iX information I have found to date on the web is Gordon Haines' 325iX registry:
http://home.earthlink.net/~wardellhix/iX /
It's dormant, but Gordon told me in e-mail that he's leaving the site up for reference. I already snagged a lot of stuff from there in case he changes his mind...
--
Dan.