E30 a/c microfilter

Does E30 have the micro-filter for passenger compartment ventilator? I found some manual that has a procedure for replacing it.

--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Anyone?
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

Boy, you're impatient. Only willing to wait one day? And a Sunday when everyone's out driving?
But AFAIK, the answer is *NO*. I know that my '91 525i does not have a microfilter. My '01 E46 does, but they all did by then. It's *possible* that late-model E30s from the '90/91/92 years had them, but those would be the only ones. I believe that E36 had them.
FloydR
Nedavno Floyd Rogers napisa:

:-) I thought I posted my question few days ago.

I must have the wrong manual then. I downloaded it from somewhere. What about this:
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model 51&mospidG249&btnrd_0157&hgd&fg
But it does say "FOR VEHICLES WITH AIR CONDITIONING = NO". But it does have Part No.
Thanks for your time.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **