e30 A/C Relay question - no power to low pressure switch

Page 2 of 2
This is great! Thank you so much. I'm not sure I connected 12v to pin 1 - I lost track of the pins and couldn't remember once I got in the house to post the question. I know that one of the corner pins went to
12v when I pushed the dash switch, and the one right next to it went to the AC clutch (via the pressure sensors). So, they were probably pin 3 and pin 2.
Please send to jmweb<removeme>@alltel.net after removing the brackets what's inside.
This is great! Many thanks. I'm not sure I connected 12v to pin 1 - I lost track of the pins and couldn't remember once I got in the house to post the question. I know that one of the corner pins went to 12v when I pushed the dash switch, and the one right next to it went to the AC clutch (via the pressure sensors). So, they were probably pin 3 and pin 2.
Please send to jmweb<removeme>@alltel.net after removing the brackets and what's inside.