E30 brake upgrade parts available -- of a 1996 328i

Hi Folks,

I hear e36 suspension and brake parts are a good upgrade for E30 cars..

I'm parting out a 1996 328i with good parts for this. It's got light (but serious enough the write off!) front end damage.

The brake/suspension parts are: Newer front control arms (~60k ago I think) Bilstein touring gas shocks. front hubs/bearings/steering arm front rotors < 5,000 miles -- pads are good. Spare set of new front pads. Rears, not sure what the wear is on those..

Front wheel bearings seem OK, no noticeable noise. Tie rods are good (one new one < 2,000 miles!) if you need those too.

Let me know quick if you're interested ...

San Diego North Country area... Reply to the thread and we can get in touch.

Chris

Reply to
Chris