e30 engine replacement guide

Anyone know where a good engine swap guide is, or of any special tools I might need?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If I were faced with an E30 engine swap, assuming the chassis is in good shape, I would seriously consider dropping an M50/M52 engine in from an E36. They are plentiful, have considerably better power and manners and the documentation is available for a relatively easy upgrade.
If you wanted to take it one step further, an S52 engine from an E36 M3 would be a fun project.
--
-Fred W