E30 Hartge H35 295mm brakes with 15" wheels?

Hartge did a 295mm front brake kit for their E30 H35, it's a four bolt setup. I have the chance to buy one, but the vendor THINKS it'll need 16" wheels. I'd prefer to run my 15" cross spokes.
BMW E34 525i's run a 302mm disc and can take 15" alloys. So I think I may be OK.
Any comments?
I don't want the hassle of upgrading to 5 bolt hubs.

Are the rotors easy to get when it's replacement time? I had a chance to get some old AMG brake parts once. Sounded good. Then I found out what new rotors cost - haahahahahahah. Uh no.