E30 M3 Misc Parts

If anyone is looking for the odd suspension/steering/brake parts for the E30 M3, please contact me. The car these were for is now a matter of history. Parts are all new and include Eibach springs, Bilstein Sport shocks, strut and shock mounts (even Z3 reinforcement plates), tie rods, aluminum factory control arms, front control arm bushings, engine mounts, transmission mounts, solid and stock differential mounts, rear subframe bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, rear stabilizer bushings/brackets, flex disc (guibo), front and rear Zimmerman cross-drilled rotors, front and rear brake pads (metalmaster and ultimate), Laso water pump, heater core and valve, universal 3-wire O2 sensor, and Turner offset exhaust cam gear (including grade 10.9 bolts). Other stuff too. Make me a reasonable offer - parts are located in Virginia.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Smitter