E30 OBC Question

My average MPH function has ceased apparently ceased to work although the speedometer works fine. Anyone else had this problem and if so what was the fix? I'll be changing the coding plug soon to put the correct one in so disconnecting power might reset whatever is screwy. Who knows?

Reply to
Psycho

Could be the connector from the back of the dash to the OBC.

Reply to
John Burns