E30 Parts

Hi

Am disposing of extra spare parts for my 1987 325i convertible. Email me for the list.

I was offered a rebuilt 1989 325i shortblock with the car when it was purchased. I declined because I did not need it and I did not want to store something that I would never use.The owner wants to sell it for $750 OBO. These are located in southern NH USA

Reply to
raybun

Psycho

I'm looking for interior panels for a coupe. I have an 89 325i with sport seats from a

325 IS which don't match the interior panels. I think the seats are natural or sand (beige) while the original panels are pearl beige.

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
dhs

Reply to