E30 Parts

Hi
Am disposing of extra spare parts for my 1987 325i convertible. Email me for the list.
I was offered a rebuilt 1989 325i shortblock with the car when it was
purchased. I declined because I did not need it and I did not want to store something that I would never use.The owner wants to sell it for $750 OBO. These are located in southern NH USA
I am also dismantling an 87 325is located in Florida. If you need anything, drop a line here and I'll get back to you...

I'm looking for interior panels for a coupe. I have an 89 325i with sport seats from a 325 IS which don't match the interior panels. I think the seats are natural or sand (beige) while the original panels are pearl beige.
Thanks, Doug
Do the panels you need have the vinyl center section or are they cloth? Where are you located?