E30 parts for sale

1985 BMW 325e (E30) PARTS FOR SALE

Neighbors do not like the Jeff Foxworthy yard therefore I have to start selling parts pulled from a 1985 325e. Interior, exterior, and drive train parts available.

I also have a stock exhaust for a 1996 BMW M3.

Have a digital camera finally so am able to take pictures of any parts desired.

Email me at skidogmt"nospam"@msn.com if interested. Make an offer.

Reply to
Rich Parker

"Rich", might be helpful if you mentioned where you are located... there are readers of this list outside of Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, or Utah...

cheers!

Reply to
keith

Sorry for not mentioning my location. Bozeman, MT is where the parts are located.

Cheers,

Rich

Reply to
Rich Parker