E30 rear panel

I am looking for a new E30 "tail panel" (which is the rear 'wall' of the car) for my 1990 325i sport part number 41341961508. I still can't get a
production date from BMW genuine parts after a wait of over a month so if anyone can point me to a likely source it would be appreciated. Situated in the UK