E30 rear seat removal

My wife's just bought new seat covers for her 1987 320i. I need to remove the rear seat to be able to fit the seat cover, but I don't have any idea
how to remove the seat.
The car's users manual is in the glove compartment which has been stuck closed for years, so I can't try and RTFM myself. Anybody has this problem (and a fix) with the glove compartment lid being stuck? It is not locked!
MW
grab it at the bottom front of rear seat and pull up....they just pop into place, held in 2 places, either side, molded into underside of seat...be strong, you *can't* break it, although it feels like something is about to give, once it's out you'll chuckle at how easy it was to remove...cheers...
MW de Jager wrote:

Then to remove the back - there is a large bolt on each side at the bottom corner of the back going through a metal tab. You may have to pull the upholstery back some to find them. Remove both, and then gently, and slightly, bend back the tabs (towards the center of the car). The seat back then lifts up and out. The reason for bending the tabs is so they won't catch and tear the side panels.
Bob
Thanks guys, I'll try that
MW

Neem eens een kijkje op http://www.webbizplaza.nl mischien staat er iets voor jou bij bvd FD