E30 seats question

I am looking for front seats for my 90 BMW 325i convertible. Tan in color. Are there any seats for other models that would fit my car? I know that seats from another E30 would fit, but are there any other
models or years that have seats that would fit. Because of the age of the car, it is hard to find good replacements. I am wondering/hoping that a later model might fit and therefore be in better shape and easier to find. Can anyone out there help me on this?

Recaros. Try ebay.
You can get adapter rails.

I have a set of seats out of a 325i that will bolt directly in. These are not the Recaro sport seats (I replaced these with the Recaro's) and they are not in perfect condition but the price may be right. If we can figure out how to get them to you, you can have them. I hate to throw out something that is usable.