E30 Spare Wheels

What kind of spare wheel did the E30 use? My 1987 has a bottlecap wheel, my 1991 has a compact spare and a friends' 1989 has a pressed steel wheel that is obviously factory.

Reply to
raybun

Psycho

My '85 320i has a 'turbine' alloy spare to match the rest, and AFAIK all of the wheels were original equipment.

Al.

Reply to
Al

My 89 325i has a pressed steel wheel - not sure if it's factory. Did your 91 come with the compact spare? I'd like to see if I can find one, if they're available.

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
dhs