E30 Spare Wheels

What kind of spare wheel did the E30 use? My 1987 has a bottlecap wheel, my 1991 has a compact spare and a friends' 1989 has a pressed steel wheel that is obviously factory.

My 89 325i (and my son's as well) came with the matching bottlecap wheel. Don't know for sure but the ones I've seen in wrecking yards all seem to have whatever wheel the rest of the car came with.

My '85 320i has a 'turbine' alloy spare to match the rest, and AFAIK all of the wheels were original equipment.
Al.

My 89 325i has a pressed steel wheel - not sure if it's factory. Did your 91 come with the compact spare? I'd like to see if I can find one, if they're available.
Thanks, Doug