E30 Vaccuum Hoses

Is there a source for a complete set of vaccuum lines for my E30 318Is? Was repairing the crack in the end of a hose the other day and, uon inspecting others, realized that I have many that are in need of replacement. Thanks

Matt

Reply to
Matt Warren

They don't seem to be made from that great a material, been there done that myself.

Be aware there are two routing options around the throttle body heater. The old type is a round disc mounted on the bottom of the throttle. The later style (more common) is a plate between the throttle and manifold plus a U section below the throttle. One or two of the rubber hoses AND the intake boot are different as a result.

Reply to
John Burns

Mine would be a later model... last year for the E30

Matt

Reply to
Matt Warren