E32 1989 OBC gong

The OBC gong is not functional. Where is it located?

Doesn't OBC stand for "On Board Computer?" If so, its on your dash. You may want to look here for more info:
http://bmwe32.masscom.net/johan/obc_secrets/obc_secrets.html

Doesn't OBC stand for "On Board Computer?" If so, its on your dash. You may want to look here for more info:
http://bmwe32.masscom.net/johan/obc_secrets/obc_secrets.html
Yes, OBC stands for On-board computer and mine is OBC IV. It's just that it doesn't give sound signals. It's gong isn't working. And I would like to know where is it. Thanks for the link.
The gong is under the dash between the steering and the door. Its a big grey cilender.

What gong?
I'm on my second E36 with the OBC, and I don't know what gong you are looking for. Set the LIMIT to 50, and get on the freeway ...