E32 Cell Phone Bracket Needed

I am looking for the mounting bracket for the trunk-mounted cellular phone transmitter for a 1994 E32 740iL with a Motorola CMT1000VR phone. This is for the narrower phone transmitter, not the 6" wide (approximately) transmitter as used in the 1990-92 E32 cars such as the 750iL. Please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with, thanks!