E32 Front Seat Parts

I parted out a set of front seats from an E32 so I could get the leather for repair purposes and being a glutton for punishment I decided to take all the electrical parts out of the seat frame including all motors, boden cables and gearboxes.

If anyone is in need of some parts to repair their seats let me know with the part numbers and descriptions and what they may be worth to you (it was an experiment for me so I am quite reasonable). I will be glad to ship it to you with payment arrangements.

Cheers, Bob

Reply to
Bob