e32 -- Vacuum brake boost check valve question.

While working on the headgasket today; we found that there is a broken/missing vacuum line coming off the check valve for the brake booster.

We cannot find another vacuum line or where it might go. The "t" from the check valve is broken; so it needs to be replaced; but it'd be nice to hook it up correctly.

Any ideas?

Thanks

-josh

Josh Assing